Contemporary Apartments in London City
Fraser Residence Bishopsgate, London is strategically located in the financial district of London, often referred to as ‘the Wall Street of the UK’ or the ‘Square Mile’, just moments away from the famous Spitalfields market and just moments from Liverpool Street Station. Fraser Residence Bishopsgate, London is notably one of the finest and most desirable properties around.
Fraser Residence Bishopsgate, London
12-18 Artillery Lane
London E1 7LS
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the vicinity
- Tesco Supermarket (3-minute walk)
- Marks & Spencer (food: 4-minute walk)
- Marks & Spencer (retail: 8-minute walk)
- Array of Restaurants, Cafes and Bars (3- to 5-minute walk)
- Post office (10-minute walk)
- Paul’s bakery (5-minute walk)
- Boots & Superdrug chemists (5- to 10- minute walk)
- Hairdresser (5-minute walk)
- Newsagent (3-minute walk)
- Spitalfields Market (2-minute walk)
- Banks (NatWest, Barclays, Llyods: 5- to 15-minute walk)
- Colombia Road Flower Market (10-minute walk)
- Barbican Centre (10-minute walk) – Cinema and Concerts Hall
- Museum of London (15-minute walk)
- CityPoint Gym (10-minute walk) – Exclusive offers available for residence guests
- One new change shopping Mall (10-minute walk)
- St Pauls Cathedral ( 15-minute walk)
- Millennium Bridge and the Tate Gallery (20-minute walk)
- The Globe Theatre (2- minute walk)
- Tower Bridge (20-minute walk)
- Tower of London (20-minute walk)
- The Monument (15-minute walk)
- Leadhall Market (15-minute walk)
- Borough Market (20-minute walk)
Getting to Fraser Residence Bishopsgate, London
- Liverpool Street Station: Served by the Circle, Central, Hammersmith and Metropolitan lines. King’s cross St Pancras Eurostar (8 minutes), London West End (10 minutes)
Nearest Mainline Stations:
- Liverpool Street Railways
- London City Airport is located only 7 miles away (20 minutes by taxi) to the west.
- Stansted Airport is located approximately 40 minutes train ride away from Liverpool Street Railway Station (direct train from Liverpool Street Station to Stanstead Airport)
A wide selection of London transport bus routes can be found around the property. Airport transfers can be arranged upon request.
The capital city of England, United Kingdom, London is a global city that leads in the areas of arts, commerce, education, entertainment, and media. It is one of the world’s most visited cities, attracting an international audience of businessmen and tourists alike. With a diverse range of peoples and cultures, numerous museums and galleries, London is also home to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Tower of London, The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew, The Palace of Westminster and Maritime Greenwich.
The London public transport network that comprises the well-known tubes, buses, trains and more is one of the most extensive in the world. One can travel at ease to different parts of the city for shopping, visiting the various places of interest or exploring the city with the London Pass.
Essential facts of London
The official language in United Kingdom (UK) is English.
The local time in the UK in winter is referred to as Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The local time in the UK in summer is referred to as British Summer Time (BST) which is GMT+1.
Visit the UK Visas and Immigration Service website at https://www.gov.uk/visas-immigration for information on visas for tourists, work, study, and other related information or useful contacts.
The British Pound Sterling (GBP) is used in the UK.
The standard VAT rate is 20%.
Tipping is not required in the UK. All staff in the UK, must by law, be paid at least the National Minimum Wage whether they receive tips or not.
London boasts many diverse shopping areas, each with its own character and specialties, including some of the world's finest department stores. You’ll find the highest quality fashion, cosmetics and furnishings in every one.
Banks, in general are open as follows:
Mondays to Fridays, 09:00 to 17:00 hours
Saturdays (some branches), 09:00 to 14:00 hours
Mondays to Fridays, 09:00 to 17:00 hours
Shops, may vary but generally:
Mondays to Fridays, 09:00 to 19:00 hours
Saturdays and Sundays, 11:00 to 17:00 hours
The calling UK code is 44.
The electrical current in the UK is 230V/50Hz.
Public holidays in United Kingdom are called "Bank Holidays" and include:
- New Year's Day: 1st January
- Good Friday: varies
- Easter Monday: varies
- Early May Bank Holiday: 1st Monday of May
- Spring Bank Holiday: last Monday of May
- Summer bank Holiday: last Monday of August
- Christmas Day: 25th December
- Boxing Day: 26th December